Thursday, April 21, 2016

Three SciFi Romance Book Trailers For Your Viewing Pleasure

Posted by: Veronica Scott
I love having book trailers made for my novels. I have no idea whether they actually enhance the sales of the books, but I enjoy having these mini movies. I'm sharing three by three different production houses - which one do you like best?

Here's the newest novel:

 And the trailer for the first book in the series:

 And one for an earlier novel. USA Today Happily Ever After recommended this trailer!:

I enjoyed the creative process involved in all three, where I had to approve the music, and did some selection of stock photos and video. It's interesting to see how the professional video-makers tell the story, based on the blurb of course.

Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a custom made video, with my own actors and sets, but for now, these are fun for me.

So, do you pay attention to book trailers? Do you have a favorite from another author?

Buy Links for Star Cruise: Outbreak
 Amazon     Kobo      Barnes & Noble   Apple iBooks

2 comments:

  1. I love book trailers! Although I usually want them to continue as a movie! Sherrilyn Kenyon has several good ones for her League and DarkHunters series. https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkHunterSeries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like your trailer for Marooned best, although all were well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...