Monday, December 15, 2014

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown

New Releases

Dr. Cecilia--Ceci--Bradford at your service.

I dance, rock climb, and have mastered MMA, because just being a twenty-six-year-old doctor isn't enough. It doesn't keep me from remembering the terrifying night my life changed, the night my true love died. I was nearly seventeen.

Life goes on, but the secret I keep is that I still talk to him in my dreams. That was getting me by until Tabron showed up--or, more specifically, until the six-foot-two brute of a Viking whisked me off to another planet because his leader is dying. And the joy didn't end there. I'm being forced to choose a mate. The Brausa are facing extinction.

Tabron has no need for a mate, himself, and he's told me as much. Multiple times. What he does have are hands and wicked lips that stir feelings I thought lost forever. Choosing him (just to play along until I can find a way home) seems to irk him and I find this surprisingly fun. But surviving a hidden conspiracy and the dangers of this alien place might be more difficult than I could ever imagine...

Book Three of The Dreamwalkers

Get it today!

Group News

It's Winter Paranormal Week at Here Be Magic. Check back daily as we pay tribute to a variety of books and characters set amidst a paranormal world — in winter! In case you missed it, you can read the first of the week's posts by author Nicole Luiken here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...