Monday, September 8, 2014

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown

New Releases


Book three of Covenant of Thorns

Pregnant, possessed, and in love with a man I don't dare to trust--those are the consequences of the risks I took to save my life. But Faerie, the land of blood and magic, is filled with bitter ironies, and the bargains I made now threaten me and my unborn child.

The darkly sensual fae noble Rogue still tempts me to danger and desire. As we await the birth of our child, I've been forced to question whether our offspring is part of a bargain Rogue once made to save himself. He can't tell me the truth due to a spell the vicious Queen Titania has him under. Would he betray our family against his will? Could I ever forgive him if he does?

Rogue insists on an eternal commitment from me, even as Titania's forces close in on us. I don't know if Rogue and I can withstand her onslaught, or that of the beast within me. But I will not stop looking for answers--even if it brings the walls of Faerie crashing down.

Get it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...