Friday, March 28, 2014

Never Cry Wolf

Posted by: Annie Nicholas

There are moments in life where something you've witnessed or heard affects your way of viewing the world and people forever.  In 1983 I was twelve and watched the movie Never Cry Wolf. It's about a government researcher, sent to study the "menace" of wolves in the north, and instead he learns about the true beneficial and positive nature of the species.
 
It's the first time I heard or understood the concept of pack.
 
 



Never Cry Wolf


Fall in love with an unconventional pack of shifters.

 
 
I love pack life. I come from a huge French Canadian family and for some reason I feel like I can relate to pack life because of this. LOL  We're loud and fight among each other but God forbid a an outsider tries to attack one of our own because can also work together almost without a word.
 
While taking the long drive home (2 hours) one summer, I was thinking about this and was wondering where I would fit in if we were actually wolves. Where in hierarchy would I be. It made me wonder more about the omegas. We read lots of books about the dominant alpha males who lead the pack but the omegas are the heart. This lead me to create my own small wolf pack of misfit omegas who banded together so they can survive a threat.
 
If you love underdogs then you'll love my pansies of the paranormal.
 
 
http://www.amazon.com/Annie-Nicholas/e/B0032MXCZS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
 
 
 
 
 
 

Annie Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...