Monday, August 19, 2013

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown
No new releases this week. I know! That almost never happens, but I do have a group announcement and some links for you.

Group announcements:
Shawna Reppert's book The Stolen Luck took a silver in the Global Ebook awards in the category of Fantasy/Other World. Congratulations, Shawna!

Links of interest:
There's new promo art for The Hobbit - Desolation of Smaug movie coming December 13.

Lot's of talk about small presses.

For fun, check out 7 Scifi Literary and Journalistic Hoaxes that Readers Believed. I particularly like the one about the man-eating tree of Madagascar.

The Actress Who Plays Sansa Stark On ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adopted Her Direwolf

Since we don't have any new books for you, what have you been reading lately? I just finished The Deepest Night by Shana Abe. It's YA, but I love her writing and DRAGONS! Very good. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...