Monday, July 16, 2012

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown
Our new releases this week


This is no fairy tale...

Haunted by nightmares of a black dog, sick to death of my mind-numbing career and heart-numbing fiancé, I impulsively walked out of my life--and fell into Faerie. Terrified, fascinated, I discover I possess a power I can't control: my wishes come true. After an all-too-real attack by the animal from my dreams, I wake to find myself the captive of the seductive and ruthless fae lord Rogue. In return for my rescue, he demands an extravagant price--my firstborn child, which he intends to sire himself...

With no hope of escaping this world, I must learn to harness my magic and build a new life despite the perils--including my own inexplicable and debilitating desire for Rogue. I swear I will never submit to his demands, no matter what erotic torment he subjects me to...

Purchase Information.

                                                               ******


Claire Winters is two days away from taking her place in the Shamanic Council’s Genetic Protection Program. To keep the fragile bloodline strong, every Shaman female must have one pure Shaman child. Tonight she wants one last fling and she has the lead violinist of Lucinda’s Lover in her sights—even though lustful liaisons with Vampires are strictly forbidden.
Absinthe has shunned long term relationships for so long he’s not sure he knows how to do anything but one-night stands. A forbidden hybrid of Shaman and Vampire, he has the ability to draw up power during shows and enchant people—usually women—out of their panties. But when he chooses Claire and a quickie backstage turns into a passionate night he can’t forget, he isn’t sure who was enchanting who.

Purchase Information.


Links of Interest

Texts from Jane Eyre. "MY HOUSE IN FRANCE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ATTIC
IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT..."

First Animated Disney – Marvel Crossover Announced — And It’s Phineas and Ferb! Heee!

From io9: Joss Whedon at the Firefly Reunion: “These are the best meat puppets I’ve ever controlled” There's a ton of Comic-Con coverage on that site but it makes me sad I couldn't be there.

The Fringe Season 5 trailer!

Here Be Magic Group Announcements

#steampunkchat with @CindySPape and @Jenny_Schwartz on Friday July 20 at 9pm New York time on Twitter. This week's topic is "Steampunk tropes, stereotypes & cliches". Everyone is welcome! and if you think you're going to forget to include the all-important hashtag #steampunkchat, you can join the hour long chat via its Tweetchat room, http://tweetchat.com/room/steampunkchat , and have the hashtag added automatically to your tweets. This is a great chance to learn something about the fascinating world of steampunk or to share your enthusiasm. Don't forget to wear your goggles ;)

Annie Nicholas will be having a birthday bash this weekend, July 21-22 with lots of surprise gifts! Stop by: www.annienicholas.blogspot.com.

Rebecca York is thrilled with the response to her new blog www.onromancewriting.com  People are telling her it’s reminding them of what they’re supposed to be thinking about when they write a romance novel. Rebecca says, “It’s reminding me, too.”

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Annie :)

    Congrats to Jeffe and Shona on their new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Congrats to Shona and Jeffe on your new releases! I hope you both have many sales. :)
    Thank you for the Fringe trailer because I am SUPER excited to see it, but sad that it is the last season.
    Happy early Birthday to Annie! I will have to check out Rebecca's new blog. I was trying to follow by email, but cannot seem to find it on here. Is that an option?
    Have a great week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Texts from Jane Eyre almost made me cry, I was laughing so hard!

    Congrats to the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina! We weren't setup for email follow but I added it. Sorry about that but you should be good to go now:)
    I'm really going to miss Fringe too. It's the only show that everyone in my family likes to watch together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...