Monday, July 9, 2012

Here Be News

Posted by: Unknown
Our new releases this week

I'm a paranormal investigator without a home of my own. So when a wealthy client offers me a lucrative job on a private South Pacific island, I jump at the opportunity.

It's not all fun in the sun, though. A dead merman--no, really--with an arrow in his chest has washed up on shore. My investigation reveals a century-old war between the mers and a goblin tribe, who believe the mers stole their treasure. But the real thief was a pirate! He buried the treasure and died before digging it up again.

Casper, my guardian angel and sort-of-but-not-really boyfriend, usually helps me out but he's acting all weird and busy. The only person left who can help me find the treasure is the pirate's former girlfriend, who happens to be a forgetful, alcoholic ghost.

Oh, and I'm not the only one searching for this treasure. Someone else wants it badly and they're prepared to commit murder to prevent anyone else from getting it...

For purchase information click here.

Links of Interest

From Variety: Sizzling ebooks stimulate bigscreen interest. "The most imminent bigscreen deal looks to be for "The Marriage Bargain," No. 9 on the New York Times' combined print and e-book fiction list."

Curation: How the Global Brain Evolves: "This is what people have always done: pass along things we find worthwhile. Otherwise none of us would speak, let alone compose symphonies using the same notes or find that pesky Higgs boson."

From Xerposa: Lego my Lego – Shiny New Steampunk Toys 

In case you're looking for a 'when nature attacks' type plot... 8 Species That are Threatening to Swarm the Globe.

Here Be Magic Group Announcements

Rogue's Pawn by Jeffe Kennedy is available for pre-order at Carina Press!

Book Four in Cindy Spencer Pape's Gaslight Chronicles series, “Moonlight & Mechanicals”, has a release date of October 22nd.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...